October 26, 2020. Washington, D.C. — 4stay.com and the University of the Potomac have formed a new partnership to assist its domestic and international students with finding safe off-campus housing near its campuses.
The University of the Potomac (UOTP) is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and is a three-campus university with campus locations in Washington, D.C., Tysons Corner, VA, and Chicago, IL. These serve over 1,000 students both domestic and international students that come from various parts of the world. On average, 80% of students stay off-campus and face challenges in finding suitable housing nearby.
Now, with 4stay’s new partnership, students at the University of the Potomac will have instant access to a safe and secure online housing marketplace:
- Loaded with vetted and affordable housing options close to each campus
- Liability insurance, zero deposit, and affordable housing options
- Dedicated 24/7 customer service team to answer students’ inquires
To the student’s services team at the University of the Potomac, it means
- The ability to save time and resources (90%)
- Channeling their time on student recruitment
- Maintaining the retention rate at the university
- Focusing on growth as 4stay handles housing inquiries
- Monitoring overall student housing and placements via 4stay’s special dashboard and customised and while-labeled booking platform.
As university leadership in the USA and around the world navigates through the COVID19, students’ housing solutions remain a critical aspect that impacts enrolment and retention. The majority of higher education leaders are investing in outsourcing student housing, which was evident in a recent survey. “We continue to acquire our market share by helping these colleges and universities to simplify and outsource their housing operations”, confirms Akobir Azamovich, 4stay’s CEO & Co-Founder.
4stay is an online marketplace connecting students and interns with local hosts, room providers, and roommates near their destinations. 4stay is the destination for students and interns looking for off-campus housing. Since the launch, its vision has been to create a home away from home for everyone. Today, we serve over 280+ college and university campuses in North America and Europe.
Do you know anyone who is currently working in college or university space that would benefit from 4stay’s SaaS and co-branded accommodation booking platform?